Thursday, May 18, 2006

Its official.. I don't know what I'm doing.


Alrighty then. WE NEED ADSL... you hear that hon??? WE NEED ADSL.... and of course my needing a brain at time would help too. Its taken me forever to figure out how to upload photo's and THEY STILL ARE NOT SHOWING!!! However, I will endeavour to plop one right under here. It took forever to upload an 11.6kb image. I'm going bonkers.
whoa... look its there... the photo of our family... but its ABOVE instead of BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh well, at least you can see it.

1 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger michelle said...

Yeah! You are officially blogging!! So good to see you! I will definitely be a regular visitor here, and luckily for me, in real life as well.
RYC (regarding your comment!hehe!)Yes that is where I disappeared to all that time leaving my highchaired boy in your tender care!
Hubby is thinking of organizing a touch footy game on sunday afternoons ( I think Rob is quite keen to help disadvantaged youth)
And I want to organize a kind of drop in thing without any real involvement from Andrew (don't want to burn him out)for Monday aternoons. Like getting boys to help a couple of church men with a project of some sort. Have a puzzle table. A cooking class. the new playstation stuff. Different stuff, so that 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday) some of the hurting kids in our area have a safe place to be.
You should post your weekly work schedule up so I can see when I can call you to see if I can drop up for a cuppa!
And Rachael can't say enough about your amazingness with Daycare!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home