Tuesday, May 23, 2006

grrr... flat batteries

Am I the only one who has zillions of rechargable batteries, but none are charged?? Its very... frustrating. I will charge them up again (some are fairly new too) and see how that goes.

Onto more pleasant topics. Perhaps. Shoesy' s sister Beth's baby Addison is doing so well. I wish we were there with her. She is SO cute. Check out the link to her blog. And his other sister Joyce is about ready to have her 2nd baby, with her little boy (Caleb) in a cast after breaking his leg, and her husband Ken in a cast after breaking his foot, so we wish we were there to help them out as well.

Last night was bible study. Bam Bam makes it interesting, however Shoey was more distracting (no, not like THAT). He was playing with Bam Bam and I was trying to catch his eye to give him the "put him down and pay attention" stare, but he's still none the wiser. Meanwhile Stripes spilt red drink (had to be red, of course he never gets it here, its generally water or nothing!) all over the carpet. I'm so so sorry about that Mama Camel. LOL Meanwhile who is that man in the shower, who's photo you have on your blog?? Its certainly not Hubby!!!!

I also have a 'sensitive' child, although at times I think of other words for it. Doobs gets 'tummy aches' all the time. At once stage in Kindergarten we all thought she had appendicitis. Im dreading the 'high school years' beginning next year.

Bam Bam is asleep right now. The duck has escaped the run, the Turkey hasn't. I looked at one of the turkeys and he's almost big enough to eat, but he's the friendly one... hmm. Have to think about that. Meanwhile Shoey brought home 2 fantail doves on the weekend. Boy, are they weird creatures. I was worried they might try to get out the top of the aviary... however, thats not the problem. Smaller wild birds are going IN the top and eating their food. I hope they can get back out.

Oh.. yeah, I have signed up for ADSL broadband internet... yes! Its been approved and the wireless modem is apparently enroute to the Funny Farm. Hopefully by next week we will be "all systems go". Ebay will be just that much more tempting!

The spell check on this blog thing is nutty. Heavens, it wants to replace the word 'enroute' with Henrietta!!!!!!! I wonder what would happen if I said 'change' to every suggestion!!!

I'll try to get some photo's up soon.

3 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger michelle said...

LOL!! And all the while I thought that stare at Shoey was one of doting adoration!! :)
BTW, I wrote an explanation of the Bible Study gripe on my comments section under your comment!
And I do the rechargeable battery thing all the time. I'm glad to know you do it too.
Keep posting. You crack me right up. I really like the code names too. In fact I cannot stop laughing.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger The Funny Farm said...

I know you (MC) weren't complaining about Bible Study, but I think for everyones sake we need to keep it within the time constraints. Maybe we need to put up a 'rule of meeting' chart or something!!! ha! Did I leave Bam Bams lunch box on your table. You can't take me anywhere.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger michelle said...

Yup, it's here! The lunch box that is!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home