Sunday, February 15, 2009

Free Cup Cakes


Bam Bam and I just finished making gluten free, dairy free, corn free, nut free, soy free, almost everything free mud cupcakes. A picture paints a thousand words. In one of the video's (or possibly more, but we see it so often we don't realise other people wonder what he's doing) he makes the V sign with his fingers... no, its not victory, its not a backwards 'peace' sign.. its his own invention of a whale's tail. Also, you see him stimming sometimes, and in one video he says 'nemo'... we'll hes making the sign for a fish at that time, so it not really a stim. His stims have evolved over time, and each time a new one emerges, the old one disappears. At least the one with is hand down his pants is gone (for now... forever I hope).
I've been trying to catch his language so you all can hear some of his words. In the 005 video he says "Deshin", which we know means "finished" and you hear me say it then. In the 006 video he says "hank oo" which is "thank you". In the 012 video (the eating the cake one) he says 'wook' which most will realise is "look". It takes him almost 2 minutes to actually taste the cake. Heaven forbid should he get any cake on his fingers while he is taking off the paper. This is also the video where he uses the V sign for the whale and he's telling me a story about a whale and then he mentions Nemo (which he hasn't seen in a while, but must have just thought of) and then says something about a pirate ship and then the 'whale come back'. I'm not clear on the rest of the story though. He also see's one of his gluten free, dairy free etc chocolate bar (which he gets maybe one in two or three months) and he says 'oh gen choco' which translates to "orange chocolate" because the chocolate bar is wrapped in an orange wrapper (its tangerine as well). So there you have it.



2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Reilly is so cute! I'm very impressed with his speech. I can understand him pretty good.
Such a handsome guy too.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Micah and Beth said...

At the end of the last video, I love the "Yum Yum" comment and the thumbs up sign! Too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home