Quick Update
Just a quick update, without photo's.
I spilt a cup of coffee on the laptop and lost the entire hard drive...still trying to find someone to extract data (if possible) from it. So many photo's... sigh.
Kids:
Piddles had her 14th birthday. We went ten pin bowling. Had a great time. She is really growing up, and the school she goes to is fantastic. Its a private Christian school. She is thriving there socially and academically. She had an utterly scrumptious cake from the CheeseCake Shop!
Hotcheeks. He's coming up to his 12th birtday. He is addicted to World of Warcraft and is going to boarding school next year. I think we'll struggle with that more than he will.
BamBam: Sometimes its a daily battle with BamBam. We are currently 'in discussion' with department of education regarding where he will go to school next year. His IQ test came in at mild, and he needed to be moderately impaired for the education we want for him. We have appealed, and applied for special consideration. I'll so no more on that for now. BamBam turned 5 and more than ever we see the difference in him to his peers. He is talking more, but very difficult to understand. He does have a sense of humour though. His special interest is sharks, whales and all things oceanic. You have no idea how much Shoey and I have learned about these creatures. For his birthday Shoey and I stayed up until 1am making a gluten free/dairy free shark cake. What a pain. If there was anyway I could buy one I would have. Bought cakes always look so much better, no matter how good the cook.
Shoey; Doing well. Working hard. Has dropped back in hours and pay at the hospital in order to keep up with Paintball.
Me: Gave up Family Day Care and took on another job. Also was offered another job completely, but I said no to that. So I work at the hospital, at a local facility and paintball... + full time study. I have a job interview on Monday too.
House: We are about to put a quick verandah on the front of the house, as its summer... well officially still spring, but its so darn hot that it might as well be summer.
Must go... BamBam is particularly demanding today.

5 Comments:
Sent an e-mail to you at bigpond and it came back undelivered.
Glad to see you found time to update the blog. YOu don't know how much we enjoy being able to keep up with you on that.
Love you all.
Mom
I'm always so happy to read how you all are doing. It's hard to believe how fast time is flying. As you're heading into summer, we're going into WINTER (sob, sob)---not looking forward to cold and icy weather. Glad you all are doing well...sorry about your laptop-that's a shame! Hope you can recover most of your photos!
Hi there!!! Well I loved reading the update!
I really hope and pray that Bambam gets into the school. It would be so fantastic.
Man I hate that World of Warcraft! :)
Glad to hear how you are going. You are still by far the busiest woman I know!!!
Miss you heaps....
xxoo
Hi there!!! Well I loved reading the update!
I really hope and pray that Bambam gets into the school. It would be so fantastic.
Man I hate that World of Warcraft! :)
Glad to hear how you are going. You are still by far the busiest woman I know!!!
Miss you heaps....
xxoo
Hi from aunt Judy and uncle Rudy in Atchison, Kansas. So happy to hear of your happenings. We are doing good-----better than a few weeks ago. Getting cooler here but I like cool better than hot. Rudy likes warm better than cold. Oh well, it will soon be winter in Kansas and I am sure Lafe D. remembers those days. Love you all just from seeing and hearing of you and Lafe, you will always be our special guy, ya know. Take care. Love, hugs and prayers. Aunt Judy
Post a Comment
<< Home