This morning started like anyother.. except it started at 3.30am! oh Brother. Shoey was up at that hour to go into work early (you think?) and of course, Bam Bam being a light sleeper decided if it was good for Daddy, then it was good for him as well. Anyway, I think I pretended to sleep until about 4.30, when Bam Bam sounded like he was about to throw a grenade. About 8am I put him back to bed as he was very challenging! I woke him at 9am in anticipation of his girlfriend coming to visit. She arrived and they ran and played and ran some more. They both ate tons. At 11.50 they both sat at the table and I think it was their way of saying "lunch please". Only one stress attack (no, not from me today) from the girlfriend, when her shoelace came undone. Luckily I have the required skills to rectify the situation. Meanwhile the Kooty Carer who did the Family Day Care course with me has apparently quit. I have had one call today requesting care for a ladies little girl. Bam Bam will be in his element, surrounded by females! The big news is that our wireless ADSL modem arrived today... I'm so excited. I phoned Shoey and he sounded like it was no big deal.. let me tell you...ITS A BIG DEAL. Now if I can only figure out how the darn thing works... hmm. Must go, gonna try to get a few hours sleep after 4pm so I can go into work tonight. I hope its not a full moon.

1 Comments:
Listen, throw a shoe at Soey if he gets up that early again, or put him out to sleep on the couch! Honestly! Work will think they are being burgled to see someone there at that hour!! =)
Poor BamBam, surrounded by women. I hope the moon is only half full. Poor you!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home