Wednesday, July 19, 2006

"Is that blogworthy enough for you?"

Those words "Is that blogworthy enough for you?" came from my Dearly Beloved tonight when he patiently explained to BamBam that is ok, Daddy picks his nose too! Ughh. Shudder... blush. Although at least BamBam does not actually shove his finger up his nose... he was just scratching around the crusty bits around the edge of his nose! My sister Nelly (who is reading this and is probably hiding, knowing what is coming) has at least one child who literally almost loses a finger up there! I have a photo somewhere that I thought I'd keep until she is 21! If only I can find it.

Now, onto nicer subjects. Mama Camel popped over for a flying visit to drop of some fruit and veges this afternoon. Thank you so very much. We have already started using some of them! I almost missed her, as I went to the front and she went to the back and the phone rang, and then she was back at her car... but we did hook up eventually.

The kids went back to school yesterday for Term 3 of this year. Hard to believe that is past half way this year. Piddles will be 12 next month, and then BamBam and Tia's birthday is in September. My how time flies.

Speaking of flying (yikes, lucky I read that... I had missed the F at the begining flying), here is BamBam with one of our Fan Tailed Doves in the house, where Shoey brings at least one of them each night just for a
cuddle.

















BamBam loves the animals, and he is fearless of them all. It frightens me, as one day he'll get hurt. He's somewhat wary of the geese these days after quite a few attacks from them. And I found a goose egg in the run yesterday, so they will be getting very protective again as its almost nesting time. I just hope our poor turkey realises who his wife actually is, and we manage to breed some baby turkeys this year.
Speaking of breeding, we got a phone call today from a lady who has been looking after our Helena (Anglo Nubian goat who we were told couldn't get pregnant). It would appear that perhaps she can, as her hot date may proove fruitful. We will know in 5 months I guess.
Thats it for now, must tidy the kitchen and jump into bed. Enough waffling for now. Apologies for mis-spelt words or grammatical errors. Too tired to check.

1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger michelle said...

The birds are beautiful!
I have never yet met anyone who doesn't have a little pick at their nose sometimes, in those hard-to get places!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home