Imagine My Surprise
Imagine my surprise when I went to work (night shift) last night and Mama Camels husbands name is glaring out at me from on the notice board!!! He presided over a funeral of one of our patients who (obviously) died. She had left our care several months ago when she had deteriorated and needed more specialised care. The notice was of the funeral and it was the... what do you call it? The agenda? Thats not right, what is it called for a Funeral? Anyway, Shoey and I are heading over to Coonabarrabran this morning to check out the marathon stuff and book a room for the night. I'm slightly tired after working all day yesterday, then last night, and so you'll have to excuse this posting where I can't stick with one subject. Must go. Shoey is at an interview for his own job... go figure. Government departments have to have something to do I suppose. As Rick Warren said its to teach us patience or something like that. So he'll be back real soon and then we'll be off. Must fly and hurry up HotCheeks and Puddles. Sorry Joyce if its confusing about the names. But Shoey (your brother!) has talked me into using the nicknames and I did change them, but we are using our running names now, so they won't change.
Must go.

1 Comments:
Hi Mama camel here! You have been busy while we were away! I am so looking forward to seeing you!
Tomorrow night?
Post a Comment
<< Home