Wonky looking or looking wonky???
As of approx 1700hours last night my eyesight has been somewhat wonky.. or is that shonky? It would appear that Bam Bam, who is currently in the 'imitation' phase of his delinquency decided he preferred me without glasses, and prompty RIPPED them from my face, shoved them on his own (and sadly they suit him better than they do me) and by the time I caught up with him (all of about 20 seconds later) they looked like this:
Oh well, I have managed to straighten them, but the edge bit is kind of out of shape, and therefore my eyesight feels like its a bit off! Thats my excuse anyway!


1 Comments:
Oh my! Is that fixable?
Oh course it is, cause you are wearing them and your eyes are playing up.
Boy, oh boy, with a memory like mine, I might end up in your ward!!
How did last night go, BTW. Was it a full moon?
Post a Comment
<< Home