Determination.
One of our friends took this photo of Bam Bam in April. He had draped a tablecloth or something over his shoulders!!! Doesn't he look determined? I hope its not a sign of things to come. Since he's been on The Diet he is so calm and manageable! He's such a joy and so gentle. With other children and babies and animals. I am worried though that he will be taken advantage of, and already some children bully him. He is sometimes giving some back though, and then I don't know whether to stop him or praise him!!! I usually remove him!


1 Comments:
He is such a treasure. So precious. How we agonize over our kids and I can only imagine how much more with BamBam being so vulnerable and unable to verbalize instances of bullying to you. Must put that on my prayer list!
Post a Comment
<< Home