He can't speak, but he loves to play on the computer. Unfortunately he had altered settings too many times that Shoey had to set BamBam up with his own profile, where anything he changed didn't stick. He's on Bob The Builder website in this photo. BamBam also loves to play the Nintendo DS. We had to go buy him his very own after we were concerned he might do something weird with one of the other kids console. Currently he has changed the settings on his, and is playing using the language of Japanese!!!! Its amazing to watch him play it. He loves MarioCart, or just to draw on the screen, but he also loves Nintendogs. He managed to buy a new dog on Piddles console and spent $1000.00 of her game money! I sat with him the other day and he sold two dog balls on his for $150.00 each!!!!! The mind boggles. He can't possibly know what he's doing, but at the same time there is a deliberate action he uses. At times its random, but mostly he does things with what looks like intent. He's never been shown how to use these things I might add. He just hits buttons and knobs until something happens. Something that is a problem when we are out and about. Any buttons (i.e. emergency buttons in a shopping centre that he can reach when sitting in a shopping cart are a problem... I now know to look for them before I park him as I'm browsing the aisles. 
BamBam and Friend painting their 'fish'.
Hotcheeks, BamBam and two young ladies with Piddles during the school holidays in July.

2 Comments:
He is a smart boy! And you are an amazing woman!Look at you with all your craft stuff!
Mama, its poster paint and meat trays!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home