Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Just another day.

You know... and this is to Shoey... watering the plants is a real pain. If I didn't love you so much you'd come home to a dirt patch where your plants are. I knew I didn't like doing it, but I didn't realise how much I detest watering!!!! I'm glad Shoey enjoys it and I'm sure his plants will be grateful when he's finally home and will do it properly. I'm trying to shortcut all I can... and end up doing more to make up for the guilt!

I realised this morning that I must not move much when I sleep because Shoey's side of the bed is still made, exactly as it was when I got in...when he left actually. I just have to slide out carefully and a quick hand movement and the bed is made!!!!

Just some simple rantings from a simple mind on a simple Tuesday.

1 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger michelle said...

What a loving gift you are doing for him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home