Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Kids!

As I'm typing this BamBam is in the bath in front of me and he just signed "more please" to me and held out his bottle of baby bath (liquid soap like stuff that isn't soap, but cleans like soap). I only give him about half an inch in the bottom of an old small bottle each bath, because he uses it all...and would use the entire bottle (and has done previously) if I let him. Anyway, I was so excited that he asked me for more that of course I gave it to him.. .making him say 'more please' about 6 more times and then 'ta' after he got it. What did he do with it... promptly poured a handful into on hand, rubbed his hands together and is now having a great time 'painting' the shower glass door (the shower is above the bath). Hmmm. Gotta love 'em. (now he's being a windscreen wiper and doing that back and forward arched motion on the 'paint'!!!!
Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home