Hair Cut
Well, in the hopes that BamBam will let us cut his hair without the screaming drama Shoey let BamBam use the clippers on him last night. BamBam did an alright job too, although he seemed to enjoy shaking the hair out more than the clipping. I'm not convinced that it will work in helping BamBam let us cut his hair as he's always been happy to hold the clippers and feel them vibrating against his skin. Time will tell. As I've been awake for over 24 hours now I'm thinking I won't be trying it tonight. Maybe tomorrow night.
The night after our Bantam hen and mid size goose were killed we had another attack, this time the dogs (from talking to people around here, they said the type of attack was typical of at least 2 dogs) tried to take our large geese, and our two fully grown turkeys. They succeeded in mauling our Muscovy duck called Huey and almost killing the turkey Hen. She did end up dying the next day. Very sad. Shoey set up a 'cat trap' to capture any animals and caught a cat the next night... not the quarry we were hoping for. So we are being extra vigilant at the moment. Huey will survive this attack I think. He's really enjoying all the attention I think.
Here is a few photos of 'the haircut'.



2 Comments:
Shoey is a brave man!:)
I'm so sorry about the dog attacks, how distressing. I hope there are no more repeat attacks.
I'm sorry to hear about those attacks too! You'd think in the city limits you'd have less to worry about, but I guess not.
That's a great idea to have BamBam cut Daddy's hair. He looks like a natural. I know he did better than I could!
Aunt Beth
Post a Comment
<< Home