Monday, January 15, 2007

Cats and Keys.

Well, BamBam did it again, embarrassed me, but it was funny. We went to the local store just before going to Mama C's for tea (great dinner Mama C - thank you so much) and BamBam saw the 'Garfield' movie at the counter... he's familiar with it, as we have it. Anyway, much to my...umm, surprise he dropped to his hands and knees and began to rub himself against the ladys legs in front of me. Let me find a hole to crawl into and never come out of. Then he proceeded to continue crawling out of the store.

After I had recovered sufficiently I spent a lovely evening with Mama C, her husband and offspring. Its such fun over there.

Then BamBam and I left to come home and BamBam was carrying the car key. I strapped him into his seat in the back and tossed the key over to the front seat, then closed the door... only to find the CAR WAS LOCKED... YIKES! So Mama C and I are trying to coax BamBam from his seat... he can't undo the seatbelt, but he can get out of it. Mama C raced into her house and brought out some coathangers to lure him out.(one of BamBam's favourite playthings) Finally he gets out of his seat. Now... how do we get him to unlock the door???? We are yelling at him and signing to him to pull up the button, then when he just doesn't get that we coax him into the front seat to the key. He finally picks up the key. Now I know he can press the buttons...how else did we get into this predicament!?? So we are dancing around outside the car..and eventually he gets it!! yeah!!!!! YIPPEEEE. Finally we can leave Mama C and her family in peace.

Home sweet home... except the back door is locked and I don't have a key... front door same. Finally I climb (not a pretty sight I might say) up and over onto the side patio and Thank You God.. .the door there is unlocked. Phew. HotCheeks probably thought he was doing the right thing locking the back door when he left to go to his mates house. I had to laugh.

Enough. I must find the house keys though.

1 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Micah and Beth said...

That story is just too funny. I would just love to spend a day with you all and get my laughing in for the year!
By the way, that picture of you and Shoey is really great! It's nice to see pictures of you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home