Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oh my GOSH.....

I worked an afternoon shift on Saturday. Got home at 2330 hours. Found Shoey in bed with another woman.







OH MY GOSH.....





Maggie!


Under the covers, on my side of the bed too!!! I did get photographic evidence, but Shoey might not be impressed if I publish it.

Meanwhile in the past week:

Piddles sliced her finger open at the local creek and went to the library for assistance. I got a call from the librarian stating that it would probably need sutures... ouch. It didn't, but it was close! Piddles was sick two days as well.

HotCheeks was runner up Seniors boy in his swimming carnival and will go to the zone competition next week. Also HotCheeks fell while climbing the rafters (didn't even know we had rafters until Piddles phoned me at work to tell me he couldn't breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). He just winded himself, but will be sore for a few days.

BamBam contracted Scarlet Fever and was quite sick. On top of that, we went to a new Bible Study last Monday night not knowing he was ill... so had to phone everyone who had kids there to let them know what to look out for. BamBam is on antibiotics and slowly recovering. He's not contagious anymore.

Took both dogs to the vet. Grandpa Dog has an ear infection in both ears. Maggie is fine.

Puppy Pre-school continues.

Kip McGraw continues.

Girls Brigade continues.

Uni started, but as BamBam was so ill, i haven't picked up a book yet.

Shoey is busy as ever, but much happier I think. Although it seems I have no idea what he's doing when. Thought he was spending the day at home with the kids while I worked today...turns out he went for a 'bonding' session at paintball. BUT the house was not a mess when I got home, and Piddles did a find job of keeping it today, with help from HotCheeks.

BamBam had his first ever bubble bath without freaking out. He seemed to enjoy it, however he refuses to pull the plug out now! Two steps forward, one step back.....

Tamzin (donkey) had her last EI vaccination.

Spoke to Mama C this week, briefly.... what is your phone number? Email me it..... please.

This week will be even busier, with not only work every day, but something on every evening too. Not good. AND two night shifts.

Thats it for now... I'm trying to upload some videos' right now, so there may be one more post tonight....

2 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was not 'bonding' but public relations and staff development.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger The Funny Farm said...

In case you are wondering, the above comment comes from Shoey. Heck they were playing paintball.... public relations??? hmm. ok if you say so. Staff development I might go along with...marginally. Although you will note that I wasn't invited, in fact I wasn't even told it was happening until AFTER the fact. Perhaps Shoey was concerned that I might actually have a good aim?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home