Happy Birthday Chad
Well, I just read what I wrote yesterday and oh boy... talk about grammar and spelling errors... who knew you could spell Donkey so many ways? I was going to fix it up, but again... too tired. Been up about 35 hours right now. Will be awake at least another 3 until Reilly goes to bed... But I digress.. Happy Birthday HotCheeks. 11 today. And happy Birthday Piddles, who was 13 in August.. see last post for photo's of her and one of her classmates (they are still in their uniform in those photo's). Chad's burn from the motorcycle accident is finally healing up. As are the bumps, burns and wounds on his legs...but he still wants a motorcycle for Christmas... Shoey is happy about that... I'm not so sure. Meanwhile Chad helped make his cake this morning before school. We made it GF/CF so BamBam can have some..which he did...in fact he hasn't stopped! there was a fiasco with the camera... can't find the DC cord for the vid cam, and the batteries were dead in my camera.... so Shoey dashed down to the store and bought some batteries... great... then I took a photo and the memory card was full.... HUH? I cleaned it off yeasterday didn't I? Ok, lets see... oh yeah... it was Piddles Girls Brigade Presentation night last night and HotCheeks took the camera to take some photo's for me, because I had to work and couldn't be there unfortunately. So... after downloading over a hundred photo's and videos that he took I was ready to take some photo's of the presents and cake... but guess what? Chad had been opening presents while I was downloading... however as Shoey said, he'll be 12 before he finishes opening these ones he's so slow. Funnily enough BamBam and his mate J managed to sneakily open a couple of HotCheeks presents before HotCheeks realised. Shoey and I were carking ourselves over that. Oh yeah, someone asked me about my assignment on FXS (Fragile X)... if you want it I'll email it to you.. just ask as I coulnd't figure out how to attach a word document to this blog thing. Photo's:

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home