Sunday, February 03, 2008

Maggie





First of all, can I direct you all to our great Friend, Mama Camel's blog: http://www.mamachameleon.blogspot.com/ and read the second entry (currently) entitled "its ok dear, I'm a psychopath". Its hilarious.


Now, here is a couple of photo's of our new puppy, which BamBam named "Maggie".


BamBam and I are heading outside now to mow the lawn and play with the Funny Farm Menagarie,


Bye for now.

2 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maggie is so precious. But what happened to Reilly? Reilly D picked out a good name.
Hope you all are doing good. We have seen 4 BB games today. K-State lost to Mo. KU beat Colorado. Both ladies and men's basketball teams for Washburn won. We love you all.
Mom

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger michelle said...

Yes is the other doggy gone to doggy heaven?
Heehee about the plug for my blog entry. How embarrassment that whole situaltion as!
Maggie is gorgeous. The name suits her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home