Some Photo's










Well, Christmas has come and gone and it was lovely, but its nice to get back into the swing of things. Kids finally went back to school this week. Shoey started his new job. Our best friends moved to Canberra (sob, sob). I had a car accident just before Christmas. I was extremely fortunate not to have been hurt. We bought a caravan off Ebay (how funny) and we've been camping twice already. Once over New Years and the other time to a Scripture Union camp for teenagers (Shoey is a leader). And we bought a new puppy. So far un-named. A little girl. We think BamBam broke one of the bones in his right hand, but its healed up nicely. The X-ray was inconclusive, however I have my suspicions. Doobee is doing really well, as is Shoey. HotCheeks and BamBam are fighting off a virus at the moment. Anwyay, a picture paints a thousand words so I'll leave it at that.




1 Comments:
Wow! Busy times! We sure do MISS you guys!
Apuppy, huh? How is big dog taking the competition?
Post a Comment
<< Home