Monday, February 25, 2008

Williams Down Under Home Video's

As i was performing some housekeeping on my laptop, I discovered some recent home videos'. There is BamBam in his bubble bath., one where he's a fox, hound, hunter, fire and waterfall... imitating scenes from the Fox and the Hound on tellie. The other one is BamBam playing with his Mr PotoatHead.
Some are probably a bit long winded, but no time to edit them today.




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

2 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger michelle said...

Awww, so glad for the photos! I miss you guys, so it was lovely to see eveeryone and read all that your doing.
When is your new Biblestudy and who goes?
LOL about the Other Woman. Cheeky you! :)

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Micah and Beth said...

I'm so glad to see how well you all are doing...aside from the wounds, stitches, and illnesses, of course. Bam Bam is learning so much! The kids and Shoey look great too. I love the picture of Bam Bam and the puzzle. He wore himself out!!!! I feel so much better just knowing how you all are doing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home