Sunday, March 16, 2008

HotCheeks School Assembly


Last week HotCheeks asked me if I could come up to his school on Friday for his school assembly as he said he was going to sing on stage with his class. The assembly was at 12pm-1pm. That causes some difficulty, as BamBam does not get home from EI in the taxi until 12.20-12.30, and Shoey had taken the car to work, plus I was looking after J. Ok I said, I'll get there, but I'll be a little late. Duly, at 12.20, when BamBam arrived home I bundled J and BamBam into a red wagon (as I had inadvertently left the stroller in the back of the car) and we dashed up (in 35+ degree heat I might add) to the school. Got there just in time to see HotCheeks singing (phew). But what HotCheeks had not mentioned to me was that his class was hosting the assembly and he was one of the hosts on stage the whole time!!!!!! So I missed most of his talks as well. I felt really bad about that. Here are some of the photo's/videos from that hot day. Did I mention it was hot that day?
J in the wagon. BamBam had flown the coop. Oh yeah, BamBam can now reach the school bell rope... how embarrassing. He kept ringing the darn school bell.



Hotcheeks is 4th from the left.



Singing Rockin Robin.





Taking his chair back to his room. I asked him what the sticker on his shirt was for and he said 'getting 15/15 for his spelling test.


Sitting on stage waiting for his turn to talk again.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger michelle said...

Great job, Hotcheeks. Loved your moves and you spoke so well too. We know that boy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home