Thursday, July 20, 2006

Try this.

I decided to bake a coffee cake for brunch tomorrow (hello girls! see you at 1000 hours) and so I made the batter up, and popped in a couple of cupcakes to cook in order to ensure it tastes ok. After they had cooled I used Shoey as the guinea pig. His reaction... he took a bite and appeared to vomit!!!!!! Then laughed. I could have... well you get the picture. He hasn't been that umm, playful for a while. He thought it was hysterical!!! Hmm. Anyway, the cake is edible apparently. I don't know why I always want to make cakes. They never turn out. They either taste ok, but stick to the pan (happened tonight) or they come out looking a treat and taste like the dog wouldn't even touch it.
However, tomorrow morning I will try to cover the mess of where it stuck with icing!!!
BamBam meanwhile spent almost half an hour trying to piece a tissue back together after it ripped in several place. Bless his heart. Currently he's sitting on Shoey's lap playing his Japanese language nintendo. Shoey's accent does not do justice to the Japanese I suspect.

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger michelle said...

Shoey is a crack up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home