Monday, September 25, 2006

Happy Birthday to Mama C's husband.

You're how old??

Happy birthday to A, our local preacher and friend. Hope you had a great night out with your gorgeous wife.

Love from the Funny Farm. XXX

3 Comments:

At 2:07 AM, Blogger michelle said...

Huzzah! The woman, she returns!!!! *jump of joy*
And 'How old?' is right! Let's just say 'OLD' and leave it at that! *grin*
We had fun but we are all sick with something. Roly was 40.5 yesterday! Yikes! I have sinus yukkys, but we still went out and it was a really tasty dinner.
It is 2:00 am here, and I just woke up with a headache and popped on whilst getting meds and voila, here you are!
So back to bed I toddle, feeling warm and fuzzy having read all your brilliant entries and looked at every pic in your albums.
Have a great day!

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Joyce & Ken said...

Shoey,
Clifford Bain Griffin is the new lab/bloodhound mix dog that we are getting today. He is six months old and looks like Elliott. Ken and Caleb got soft hearts one day when they went to Petsmart. I haven't met him yet. Maybe we should have gotten a donkey instead eh? by the way on the family photo of all of us excpet Micah...I forgot to say how you weren't in the picure either and how much we truly missed you.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger michelle said...

Oh by the way, I responded to your latest comment on my iste! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home