Will Shoey ever learn?
An addit to my coffee cake scenario... Shoey sitting next to me on his computer a moment ago, playing some war game thingy said out of the blue "I thought coffee cake had nuts in it". Grrrr. I forgot the nuts. Then to add insult to injury he casually mentions: "and doesn't it usually have a swirly sort of colour to it?". Well Shoey, it probably does, but I'm not a pastrycook and I have never tasted coffee cake in my life except this one and yes walnuts would have been nice in it, but I cheated and used cheap vanilla cake mix, added some stuff (like coffee) and voila, a coffee cake! Shoey cracks me up... he often just says things... but doesn't think it quite all the way through. At least he got my name right. He often calls people the wrong name. Its almost like he HAS to call them something, so he somehow comes up with a name! He sounds so convincing too! He often has foot in mouth disease (I'm a bit like that too). He's in there cutting his hair that is all of about half an inch long, but he says he feels like a hippy!!!!!! So I'm waffling, but its time for Law and Order so I'm off to watch it. Oh yeah, ladies, if my house is cold tomorrow instead of the usual hot, its because I decided to clean out the fireplace this evening so it would be clean for you and not clogged with ash... anyway I'm the world's worse fire lighter and suffice to say its still not going. Shoey (if I'm real nice to him) might get it going for me later. Probably in order to avoid me having my freezing hands and feet on him in bed!!!!!

2 Comments:
That was the yummiest coffee cake I have had in years!
Thanks so much for your hospitality again.
wish I could've tried the coffee cake. haha. I forgot to ask you to send me your address and phone # through e-mail.
Post a Comment
<< Home