He Smiles!!!
For a couple of years now we've been trying to get BamBam to smile for the camera, always without sucess, but today he did it. For the past few days he's been pulling all sorts of faces, trying to imitate my smile (scary I know, if thats what he thinks I'm doing when I'm smiling), and today I got 2 photos of a smile. It may never happen again, but for now I'm happy.


4 Comments:
He is a precious, gorgeous kid!
What a beautiful smile it is!!! Love the pics. Thanks for entertaining us. I LOVE the preacher pics and the great story about the woman with the religion being shoved down her throat...that was priceless I bet. Too bad there was no pic of that!
Hi Wendy! Thanks for the animal update! :) And we just heard the sad news today, and I feel very sad. :(
It'll be great to catch up soon!
Now THAT is a smile worth waiting for! He is gorgeous :)
Post a Comment
<< Home