Thursday, September 28, 2006

Honour - Dishonour

I have put some other photo's up on the webshots album, as I'm still having trouble putting them on here. One is of my baby goose called Honour, or Dishonour as she is sometimes a tad naughty. I really don't know the gender, but she looks like a she for the moment. She hatched in the kitchen a couple of weeks ago. I think she has 'imprinted' on me (if you don't understand this term, then go here: http://www.thegoosesmother.com/id6.html . I sent that link to Shoey and his response was "they keep a goose in their house, they must be crazy". Need I remind him that we are currently keeping Honour in our house?????? AND... I have ordered a goosy diaper for her. You can imagine the look on Shoey's face! On that front (animals in the house that is), we have pretty much decided to order a mini-pig too. But I'll get back to you on that. So I have put a photo of Honour taken this morning, on the webshots albumn. I also have a couple of photos up there of our dear BamBam taken AFTER he got into Piddles' lip gloss this morning. Well, at least he smells nice I guess!
Hope everyone has a great day and may the force be with me (your prayers too) as I have to wash BamBam's hair today (after the lip gloss fiasco) and anyone who knows him know's how much fun that will me.

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger michelle said...

I have to see the goose doing a diaper waddle! how did the hairwashing go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home