A New Preacher In Town
Ha! BamBam is giving Mama C's husband a run for his money.... BamBam has found his calling (for this week anyway)..and its preaching!!!! Classic! He watches a DVD called "Wynne Dixie" which Grandma Williams sent over and its about a Preacher and his daughter who moves to a new town. Anyway, its very sweet (although after seeing/hearing it over 50 times its sweetness is wearing) and Reilly imitates everything on it, especially the church services, which are in a convienience store..and the Preacher tries to make jokes, which go down like a lead balloon. So here are some photo's of BamBam preaching. Anyone that know's BamBam will know how his favourite books are the Bible and the phonebook... I'm guessing its the thin pages. So instead of having him rifling though our bibles Shoey gave him an old computer book, which he carts around the place. Oh that reminds me, last week when the child development officer came to visit we were sittng out under a tree and BamBam was reading my bible out there. She didn't realise he was my child and she said "are his parents religious" I (realising she didn't realise he was mine), said "oh gosh yes, they are always at the church or preaching something or other." She told me about how she went to a religious school and had had enough of that rammed down her throat etc... then a little while later she asked me which child was mine. I pointed to BamBam... the look on her face was priceless. I thought for a moment she was going to burst into tears... but I was laughing so hard she came around.
ughh, once again I can't get the photo's to upload, so I'm putting them on webshots. So go here: http://community.webshots.com/user/whirlwindwar

2 Comments:
Hahahahahaaha! That story is priceless! I had to read it to Hubby! Preach it, brutha Bambam!
Oh and I would love to go on a daily walk with you! When I get back from holidays?
Those pictures are great!!! Reilly is such a cutie pie!!! I think your gosling is cute too!
Post a Comment
<< Home