Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year





Well the kids got back safe and sound, and after we sorted out washing, and had showers (mind you it then poured and they got drenched outside!) they sorted out the presents... and waited for Shoey to come home so we could have our Christmas Dinner. We waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited until I could no longer....so I phoned where he was...and he had just got in from working in the field with a mate, was having a quick drink and then he arrived home. Still we waited some more until he showered and went to the store... Then we ate, and we ate, and we ate, and we ate, and we ate, until we could no more. THEN we opened presents!!!!!!!! yeah. We were all really happy with our presents. Or else we are all really good actors.
Here are some photo's.

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger michelle said...

I cannot wait to hear what the treasure was! And to find out how long it took to get the treasure hunt done, what with the rainh delay and all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home