Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Thank You and a drawing.

I should have done this earlier, but I wanted to publicly thank Shoey's Mom and Dad, because of the Camera they got us for Christams. Hopefully it will benefit them, as they will be able to see more of the grandkids (as long as I keep getting my act together).
Thanks so very much. It means more than you know.

The other thing I wanted to mention in this blog was that BamBam came to me this morning and asked to 'draw' in sign language. He was pointing to his whiteboard. So I cleaned it off for him and gave him a marker. He drew a happy face, without any prompting or help from me. We have been working on this for about 6 months, so its very exciting that he can do it. Yes, its not perfect, but you can see its a face. He was so proud of himself. We are so proud of him too. Here is a photo of it, as he will rub it off when he wakes up. He doesn't like much left on his whiteboard. If he can clean it off he will!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger michelle said...

That is a fantastic smiley face. Go Riley!

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Micah and Beth said...

That's a great face! I'm very impressed! By the way, I love the dancing video...it's wonderful to see his little body move!!!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Yeah for the new camera!-Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home