We're off to see the Wizard....
Last night I 'snapped' this lizard. Of course, it has made me realise how dirty my windows are! BamBam thinks they are great (the lizard that is).

Also, BamBam has taken to watching The Wizard of Oz... a lot. And he prefers to watch only certain scenes. He can't say 'Mum', but he can work out how to get the DVD player back to his scenes. He particularly likes the tornado scene at the beginning.
At one point he brought in this container and I think he's trying to be a munchkin..... and of course he had his current favourite toy with him... a coathanger!!



Turkey Lurkey, not to be outdone had to visit the party... sheesh
I didn't quite snap it in the right position, but you can see how if you are face on to it how it looks like it has no head.

1 Comments:
At least Bam Bam has great taste in music, and from what you tell me, better The wizard of Oz than Garfield!!! LOL!
I love visiting your home with all your pets wandering around freely. It is a very welcoming atmosphere.
Post a Comment
<< Home