Crazy - me?
Well, I'm almost ready to chuck this blog thing in. I tell you... its just taken me 19 minutes to figure out what my password is, and to change it, only to discover the password I had been typing was correct, the username wasn't. Who ever heard of such a thing. The blog website is Aussie Funny Farm, my profile is The Funny Farm and my log in name is WhirlwindWar... why can't it all be the same???? I don't even recall it being so difficult to set up, however, getting things posted has certainly caused me some challenges.
Speaking of challenges. Being a parent is one of those challenges I love. I'm not altogether sure Shoey thinks being a husband is a challenge he loves!!!!! I think I may be responsible to some of those grey hairs. Grey hairs... BamBam has them too. So it must be me!
Meanwhile the Fragile X results for Hot Cheeks and Puddles are back. Neither of them have it, nor are they carriers... well at least I think thats what was conveyed to me over the phone today. Imagine a doctor thinking I would understand difficult genetic medical terminology. Hmm. I'll wait till I get the letter and make sure I have it right.
Must fly... just home from work half an hour ago, and heading back there in a few hours. Bam Bam is unwell, its such a worry when little ones are sick.
Until next time. On On.

2 Comments:
No you're not. Crazy that is. I feel so bad for you that you are going to work and with sick BamBam on your mind.
Is it a cold or more serious?
Hurrah about the Fragile X results!!!
Talk soon. I gather I may not see you tomorrow night.
What about Monday night? Hopefully!
I didn't even know you had a blog!!! Wendy you are so funny...and your blog name is funny (The funny farm) I will have to check it more. I remember you guys had set one up when Reilly was born. Love the pics.
Post a Comment
<< Home