Why make plans?
Well the 'alone' shopping expedition didn't happen of course. The day went from bad to worse...but its ok again today! Shoey had to go back into work when I wanted to do the shopping, and bless him he did offer to take BamBam with him, but its bad enough with BamBam around one computer, let along millions of dollars worth of equipment, so I said no, thats fine I'd take him with me. Well he cried and whined the whole way and by the time I'd finished (without half the stuff we need) and Shoey came back to pick us up I had had enough and Shoey wanted me to keep shopping because it was 'me' time. Oh brother. Anyway I wasn't in the mood then, so we came home and I grumbled until I fell asleep!!!!!!! I'm worse than the kids sometimes. Meanwhile Tia's candle from her funeral did give me a bit of a giggle. Instead of being upright it was... well upright, but upside down. I'll have to put a photo up of it.... the heat in our loungeroom must have melted it and it has bent over in half and is almost touching the counter!!! Must go. HotCheeks has a dental appointment, BamBam early intervention and I still need to go to the Warehouse, BBQ's Galore, finish the grocery shopping and get meat. ughh. I'm psyching myself up right now! See you all later. (on the bright side, I don't work today... unless I misread my roster!)

2 Comments:
Oh wow, what a busy day is ahead of you.
I thought I heard a familiar cry at Coles last night but couldn't place it! (out of context you see) Then I saw Shoey and it all made sense.
Poor you. Will you get 'me' time today? I would chuck a tanty too!
You will have to post a pic of Tia's candle as well.
Oh and I meant to say, if ever Sunday night becomes an impossibility, but your kiddies are able to come, let us know and we'll come get them. If that is any help and gives a bit of a breather.
Hey Wendy!
I had no idea you had a blog! I hope you don't mind me reading it! It's kind of neat to read what you all are up to. Sounds like you're as busy as ever! I'll keep checking back from time to time. -beth
Post a Comment
<< Home