Feels familiar, smells familiar... yep... its...
Just a quick update. Last night was bible study. Honesty, its the highlight of our week. We both (Shoey and I) just love it. The company, the food, the discusions, the learning, the questions, the points of view, the honesty and the Christianity just blow us away each week.
I did feel quite at home at one stage too... well I always do, but I chased BamBam out the back door (he wasn't supposed to be out in the dark, in the freezing cold, trying to find an invisiable (due to the darkness) barking dog and chooks and I felt something soft and wet and familiar under my socked foot... yep, chook poop!!!! I just cracked up and was still laughing when I barged back into the dining area, only to find the rest saying the thanksgiving prayer before we gorged ourselves. I'm so glad we aren't the only ones who have animals who feel comfortable enough to err, poop on the steps or in this case ramp!!! I love it! Meanwhile while I was quickly wiping it off (doesn't take long, have had a lot of practice), the little rascal (BamBam) dashed back in past me and I didn't even realise for a moment.
ghh... talk about a scare! I was just looking at mamachameleon's (had to copy and paste as its too hard to spell) blog while doing this one, and the phone rang... what a fright.. and it was mamachameleon herself. Needs an American adapter... will have to check with Shoey.
Thats about it for now... BamBam is just waking up.. .so let the games begin.
until next time.

1 Comments:
Hilarious! So that's where you were! Hubby is desperate to pen the chookies up; though not desperate enough to have done anything about it! :)
I really look forward to Bible study. And having you guys there is awesome!
Post a Comment
<< Home