Monday, November 06, 2006

Happy Birthday Hot Cheeks!!!!!!!!

Our HotCheeks is 10 years old today...wow, I can hardly believe it. We celebrated yesterday by having one of his mates stay overnight and going to Kids Zone in Tamworth, then having KFC and HotCheeks cheese cake from the Cheese Cake Shop. YUMMY!! Good choice HotCheeks. We had a great time at Kids Zone, even Bam Bam was well behaved. Especially when a girl smaller than him started pelting him with balls. He was quite tolerant. We were expecting WW3 to errupt, but he took it for a while, then turned and walked away.... Yippee!! HotCheeks got some great presents, the main one being a digital camera. He's so excited, although I suspect the LOTR computer game was probably his favourite, followed closley by a another book from the series "A series of unfortunate events". What cracked us up what that (if you can remember) back when BamBam had his birthday (Sept 5th) he was terrified of ripping the presents open, and I had to get Piddles and HotCheeks to hold him down and have his photo taken (him screaming of course) to prove he opened his presents, however, before HotCheeks even opened one present yesterday, BamBam had absconded with one of them and was ripping it open.... oh brother. Anyway, so I got a 'nice' photo of BamBam opening his brother's presents!!! I said to Shoey that oh dear, here we were thinking Christmas presents would be safe under the tree this year... perhaps not. Its a good thing not many go under before Christmas. So.. here are some photo's of yesterday's events.

Bam Bam took Honour for a walk this morning!

Then proceeded to let her nibble in his hair, this is one of his favourite pastimes..and if Honour won't do it spontaneously, then he grabs her by the neck and makes her!


Piddles and friend looking at one of HotCheeks presents.


Hotcheeks and friend checking out the pc game.



BamBam refused to open any of his presents, but decided he's grown up enough to do it now!

HotCheeks had a hard time reading the cards... he had us all in hysterics!


HotCheeks blowing out the candles...I didn't realise BamBam was helping also until I saw this photo!!!


Getting ready to blow!

HotCheeks and friend (Hotcheeks in blue shirt) at KidsZone.

Hotcheeks at KidsZone.

BamBam at KidsZone.

Piddles and friend at Kids Zone.

BamBam at Kids Zone.

2 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Micah and Beth said...

I loved reading what you all are up to! Hot cheeks is so tan! All the kids look great and I'm so glad to hear that BamBam is communicating a bit more. BamBam looks like a little boy now...so big! Boy do I wish I could see you all more. I guess this blog will have to do for a while.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger michelle said...

We need to acknowledge Hotcheeks birthday at Monday night Bible study! It looks like he had a SUPER day. What was so funny at the card reading time?
LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home