Ice Block Time
I was just out at our freezer (the one we keep outside) and discovered some 'natural' ice blocks. Some of you will call them popsicles. Anyway, they are flavoured water things on a stick - frozen obviously. I checked the ingredients and it seems that BamBam could have one. They were pineapple flavour. So I had one as well, even though I dont really like them (I'm not real keen on anything cold) so he'd know what to do with it, because I'm not sure if he's ever had one before. I have never given him one, but maybe Shoey had when I was at work. So I got it on film! I missed the very first bit when he pulled all sorts of weird faces, as it was very sweet, but very sour at the same time (I guess thats the pineapple in it).
And here are a couple of short video's of him. In this first one he's trying really hard to lick the sticky stuff from around his mouth. Remember he does not deal very well with sloppy stuff (the spoon episodes). Then I guess he gets a good bit of sour and shakes his head! You might see Turkey Lurkey in the background. He never far from us. He's snacking on some tomatoes I threw out this morning.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 Comments:
BamBam has grown and developed SO much since we've known you. Your hard work and being so careful with what is going into his mouth is a real credit to you. BamBam is adorable.
I think this year in bible study we are going to make sure we are totally bread free. I know that that is not the only thing he can't eat but if we rid our place of flour for a couple of hours, you guys can relaz totally.
i am sorry about the icecream on Monday actually. that was a case of me not thinking. What a bad friend I was.
Sorry!
Oh and I loved the other videos you posted earlier!
The kids kept wanting to see Hot Cheeks singing! And they got a kick out of BamBam in 'acting ' mode!
One more sleep!
Post a Comment
<< Home