No Internet + some rain.
BamBam exhausted after Pre-school. He's usually very particular about having his head on a pillow...I guess this time his feet needed it more!
I forgot to mention also that we had no internet for about 5 days. I unplugged everything in a storm (we've been getting a few storms) and when I plugged it back in it wouldn't work. Then Shoey went away last weekend to a Christian Mens Conference and so all weekend until Tuesday I think it was we had no connection. It made me reaslise how much I rely on the 'net for news updates and information.
My sister's kids are all here today as she and her husband are driving all the way from Coonabarrabran to Taree (we are 2 hours from Coona and Taree is over 3 hours from here) to have a look at a horse, and so until about 2pm I'll keep and eye on them, then I'm going to try to lay down as I'm on night shift the next few nights. Shoey and I both have a headache today too so apologies if this post is more disjointed than usual.
We finally got a bit of rain (not enough to break the drought but anything is better than nothing) and here is a video of BamBam (he was initally a bit confused as he's really only ever seen rain a few times.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
And here is a couple more video's of BamBam 'playing' in the rain and making such a weird (yep, even for him) sound. Also one of Piddles as we picked her up from the busstop that day because of the rain.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

2 Comments:
I loved seeing those videos, as usual. The one with Piddles is so great! What a wonderful mood she is in!!! Glad to hear you're back online.
Well I only just got back to checking blogs today, now that my rellies are gone.
I love the rain in the vids. Isn't it fantastic? And I can't get over how pooped BamBam gets from preschool!
And Piddles vid is hilarious too!
I hope you are coping without much sleep!
Post a Comment
<< Home