Thankyou, a Challenging Week and a New Baby.
Hmm, I had this post all ready to put up, and IE just shut down. Very annoying.
So I'll try again, but it will be a shortened version I'm afraid.
First of all we want to thank Grandma and Grandpa Williams for the wonderful Valentines Day gifts they sent to us. I'm putting some photo's and video's in here about that too.
Also, BamBam has been quite challenging and has reverted back to his very 'autistic' tendencies this past week. I have a couple of theories on why that is and hopefully he'll get back on track in the next couple of weeks.
Also our good friends the Williams finally had their baby this week. Oscar is gorgeous. BamBam and I went and saw them all this morning. Please pray for his Mum who is still recovering.
Here are some photo's of the kids opening the presents from Grandma Williams.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 Comments:
Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope BamBam settles down again soon.
What amazing grandparents! I am afraid, that though we usually celebrate Valentine's Day, this year we gave it a wide berth. My poor kids.
I am sorry to hear about BamBam reverting to old behaviors. I can only imagine how disappointing and depressing tha must be after all the progress he has been making!
HEY MOMA GOTA MEA ONA TAPE
Post a Comment
<< Home