Wednesday, February 21, 2007

CDS

Well, we saw the CDS team. The Physio was really pleased with BamBam's gross and fine motor skills. The speech pathologist is a new one, so we'll see her on March 29th and the social worker I'd never seen before and was lovely too.

BamBam started off the meeting in a not so good light after taking off through the outside doors just as we were called in... I had to run to catch him and he was already half way up a rock wall by the time I caught up... what a sight that must have been (me scaling it to drag him kicking and screaming down).

Anyway... they couldn't offer any advice about the ulcers except to refer me to a dietitian... so the ball is rolling there... I'm currently waiting for the doctor to phone me back to see if I can organise blood tests BEFORE we go to see her in March re: possible deficiencies. Its been a long day and its only lunch time.

I will post more photo's soon. I have some to put up, just have been totally busy organising a whole new visual program (one thats mobile) for BamBam in order to manage him better. So ANYONE can manage him better.

3 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Blogger Micah and Beth said...

Bam Bam is very lucky to have such devoted parents. You're such a great mom!

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

Yay for a good report for Bam Bam! I hope the dietician can help with the ulcers.
By the way, Michelle was raving about your child care and I officially want Emily to be looked after by you! (although the four hour drive to drop her off/pick her up is a slight deterrent!)

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger michelle said...

So a few changes in store!
I wish I coulda seen you scaling the wall! LOL!
And i am looking forward to hearing about the new visual stuff!
I agree with Beth, you are such a wonderful Mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home