Just a quick update.
I did say I'd update the blog on Friday,and its almost midnight, so I have to hurry. I tried to get some photo's/video's of BamBam this morning, but he wasn't interested...in fact he was in a weird mood.
Last night we decided to actively look for a camera for BamBams room with night vision, as after we put him down and he stopped making sounds I went in there and found he had completely wrapped his head in one of his blankets. He MUST have the knitted blanky Grandma Williams made, as well as the quilt Great Aunt Kathy made when he goes to sleep, or he simply won't sleep. At all. Weird how he works. So we give it to him, then check on him later, sometimes though it might be half and hour (like last night), and we daren't check until we are pretty sure he's asleep, as he might see us, and then he thinks its morning... ughh. So we need to be able to see what he's up to without him seeing us! He is also soon going to be able to escape the cot (or grow too big for it), and he tries to kick out the screen on his window (which will easily go if he tried), then he'd escape and we'd never know, he's so darn quiet. And quick. So we figure we need to be able to see the little monkey in order to keep him safe.
Thats the update for today... no update tomorrow, at least I doubt it, as I need to be back at work in about 6 hours, which means I need to be up in at least 5 hours...so I can't see posting happening unless Shoey does some!
The other kids are good... first week back at school over, so that will be nice for them to have a couple of days rest.
Until sometime later on....

1 Comments:
Busy girl!
Post a Comment
<< Home