And then there were two....
Our new, but elderly dog's name is Reily!
Oh, I was just about to update from yesterday and I found this in the drafts... I must have forgotten (not like me...hahahaha) to put it up. Here are some video's of BanBam and the new (old) dog.
You should be able to see some explanations of whats going on typed under the video (If I did it right).
click on the small photo to view the video.
Monday, February 5, 2007

1 Comments:
It looks like BamBam and Reily are already like "two peas in a pod". Your dog seems like he's really sweet. I'm glad he found a good home with you all. I also loved to see those wonderful videos of BamBam. He's clever to put those "roadblocks" up so that he can have an obstacle course. I am so grateful that you are posting these videos. They are so precious! Thank you!
Post a Comment
<< Home