Monday, July 23, 2007

BANG! BANG! bang!bang!bang!

For a short moment I thought Shoey had changed my cute sheep baa-ing sound that indicates I have new e-mail to the bang banging of a gun!!!! I was very confused (ok... enough of the wise cracks), but that wasn't the case... and I'll keep you in suspense as to what it actually was once I figured it out ~grinning~.

Meanwhile here are some rather dysfunctional video clips I took over the past few days, there is a few of BamBam watching "Son of the Mask". He imitates the TV to an extent that it takes over his life....literally. Probaly only Grandma Williams will get much out of the video's of BamBam watching it, as she was there to witness it 'live'. There are also some short clips of Grandpa Williams, HotCheeks, Piddles and me shooting paintballs.

There is also a few from the practice run at the Paintball field where the kids, Dad and I as well as Shoey of course, got to play around, and some in the car coming back from "the Field".

On On.
Saturday, July 21, 2007



Friday, July 20, 2007


3 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger michelle said...

Hey! You blogged and didn't tell me!
I cannot wait to see the paintball field. it looks amazing.

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy,
When are you going to blog again? I've been checking your paintball website--looks like you are keeping busy.

Joyce

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Micah and Beth said...

I want to see more of you guys too! We're anxious to see how you all are doing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home