Another Update
I was very surprised when I came home from work on the weekend and found Shoey had updated the blog with his garden. How funny. I'm very impressed. And the tomatoes are really tasty!
Now, just to update you with the past few days.
Jan 27th, Piddles and I went and got our hair cut... mine way shorter than I planned for, but it will grow, then I went to work.
Jan 28th. I went to work at 0600hrs and got home about 1630hrs. It was a very very very very hot day, and Piddles and Hotcheeks were already at the local pool, so Shoey, BamBam and I decided to head on up there too. Of course I thought Shoey had the towels, he thought I did and suffice to say he made a trip home to get them! I have 12 video's of the kids at the pool. Rather than put them all on individually, I'll do one link to the whole lot. You will see thumbnails of each one I think, so click on it, and it will take you to the page hosting it. Hope that makes sense. I'm a little tired and not thinking straight. After the pool we went to church and had a great service as always, with lots of funny things to liven it up. (I won't go into it all, you should just come to the service to find out).

Here are some still photo's I also took at the pool: This first one is obviously BamBam. I almost didn't put his swimming shoes on, as the last few time's we've been to the pool he's stayed in the water. The reason I make him wear them is so he doesn't burn his feed on the concrete. there is also some metal plates on the ground that get extremely hot. He feels the pain, but doesn't move to cooler areas. I'm glad he wore them, because for the first while at the pool he just ran/walked round and round the fence. Funny because he's tall enough now to open the gate, but so far he hasn't seen how to do it, so he doesn't escape!
And here we have my gorgeous husband, looking a bit blue, but thats just the reflection from the blue shade cover. I don't think he likes his photo taken!
HotCheeks in action in the baby pool! Go HotCheeks.
I'm not sure if you can tell, but in this one BamBam is licking the inside of his rubber ring. How gross is that?
Jan 29th: Piddles started at a whole new school in Year 7. She now goes to Carinya Christian School. After a little hiccup and a few threats she got out of the car at school and met a bunch of new people and had a great time. Came out talking Indonesian!!! Here are some photos of the big day:
Piddles in her new uniform. Her hat is next to her.
Hotcheeks took this shot of the front of Piddles new school. Mama C's kids go there to.
Hotcheeks was so impressed with the cornfield at Carinya, he had to take a photo!
Stay tuned for the first day back of HotCheeks... that will be tomorrow!!! Yeah, and on Wednesday BamBam goes to pre-school for the first time! What a week.

1 Comments:
You ARE having a big week! I hope Hotcheeks' first day goes as well as Piddles. Is he in the same class as either Roly or Spindles?
I hope all goes well with BamBam tomorrow too!
Post a Comment
<< Home