Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Jan 30 2007

Well, another child back to school today. It was HotCheeks turn this morning. After the usual mad dash to find his hat and pack it, so much for being ready over the weekend! At least his pants were on the right way round (I hope). He is low maitenence. He rode his bike to school. He's still going to Kootingal and he is in Year 5 this year. He wants to go to Farrer High School when the time comes. You have to sit an entrance exam, and currently he's on target for it, but he says if he doesn't get in there, he'll go to Carinya with Piddles and of course Mama C's kids. I think Spindles might even be in the same year as him.




Here are some photo's of Hotcheeks. Let me say.. .yesterday morning Piddles was up at the crack of dawn and even had her own lunch packed before 6am!!! I think she was dressed by then too. Here we have HotCheeks about 5 minutes after he should have left!!! Hahahahaha.


And here he is looking all ready for school... trying to put on a serious face!

Shoey had the day off today and he assisted Piddles to catch the bus to school with Mama C's kids. I told Piddles that he'd be there to make sure she got on the bus to come home, but low and behold, he's gone off somewhere!!!!!!! YIKES. I hope you aren't reading this Piddles! He didn't forget you.

Tomorrow is BamBam's first day at Pre-school. The pre-school have been fantastic. They have received funding for a change table (as pre-schools don't generally take kids still in nappies) and they are keen to learn to sign and use the PEC system of communication. They are not very structured, so I'm thinking that one day per week will be enough because he'll be allowed to do what he wants, without being told too much what to do, and I really feel he needs the structure, but he'll have a blast.

Not sure if you all know, but I'm doing a post graduate university course this year, and part of that package arrived in the mail yesterday. I haven't had much time to look at it, but it looks a lot!!!!!

BamBam has a bit of a cold or something, he's not been feeling so well today and yesterday, but here are a couple of video's of him watching his favourite documentary on Swamp Tigers.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

4 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Micah and Beth said...

I loved, loved, loved these videos, especially the one where he was pointing to his body parts and the one where he found the monkey in the book and compared it to the one on the TV. I heard him say "monkey" in the second clip too! You're making such a huge difference. He's really come along way. I'm so glad I have the privilege to watch him in motion.-Aunt beth

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all the videos and pictures. Glad you have a decent camera.
Don't see how you will have time to do post graduate work.
Dad's home from running so I best go for now. Mom

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger michelle said...

Go Hot Cheeks!
and I loved BamBam's videos. It is just like you described the scenario!

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heeeeeeeeey mum how coooooooooooool was that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home