Tuesday, March 20, 2007

At THE Show

Last weekend The Show came to town. Its like a fair that travels all over the countryside. So after a long night shift the kids and I decided to head into town and have a looksee. As we pulled up Mama C and her kids were just parking too. Already there were tons of cars about. So we had a chat with Mama and her kidlets and headed in to check it out! Piddles and HotCheeks had to spend their own money, which they did...all of it! I made them come with me to see the animals, then the exhibitions of fruit/vegetables and sewing/craft etc. One of Piddles GB mates won the grand first prize for the Quilt she made. It was gorgeous. We ran into some friends and then the kids were allowed to find the rides the wanted to go on.

Here is the photo's and video's I took.


Piddles and HotCheeks are in the green carriage of this flying ride.

Here it is again, just about to take off.


I think this ride was called the ChaCha.



This ride is the Kamakaze and it turns them right upside down. They are in a cage when its going. Here they are sitting in the second to front seat. You can see HotCheeks' orange sleeve of his t-shirt. This was taken before the cage was closed.

Just as it was starting, again you can just kind of make them out in the second to the front row.

On the Dogem cars. Hotcheeks in the green number 12 car and Piddles and BamBam in the purple number 9 car.
On the dogems again.


The Three Little Pigs. I so wanted to bring them home.
You can sort of see Piddles and Hotcheeks. This ride is called Tilt.
On the ChaCha again.
BamBam and the pony. He was actually much more interested in the boats on the next ride... however he did pad the pony.
And I got him on for a ride. Of course he wasn't scared. He was still interested in the boats! After being led in circles for about 15 goes he finally realised he was on a horse and pointed to it (yep, let go of the saddle I don't know how many times and almost fell of the darn thing a few times, but of course it didn't worry him) and said "neighh". Phew... he finally realised he was on a horse and he held on... then it was time to get off!!!! Typical.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger michelle said...

Hey girl, you took some great pics and vids of the show! Hopefully next year I can tarry there a little longer!
The animals were great, I wish I'd gone and checked more of them out.
A couple years back all three of the oldest kids entered the cooking comps and won a prize each!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home