Thursday, March 15, 2007

I forgot to add.

Why is it after you his the 'publish' button you realise you forgot to say something? I wanted to mention that Piddles and HotCheeks have been invited to Grade again with their martial arts. I don't even know what colour belt they'll be trying for, but its on March 31. I have a terrible feeling HotCheeks first soccer game is that day, but maybe its the day before.

Also have to say that this morning I relented and put Garfield on for BamBam. After the store incident, I haven't been game to let him watch it, but he see's the add for it and asks (signs) for it. Anyway, I gave in and after a few minutes (or seconds really) he was role playing the exact things that Garfield was doing.... including trying to get out of the cat door in our back door.... we don't actually have a cat door though!!! It was hysterical. I wish I had of gotten it on film. BamBam is very good at improvising... very good.

3 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Micah and Beth said...

That's hilarious!!! You know, Shoey liked Garfield a lot as a kid too!

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Robyn said...

Thats so funny!
Fingers crossed the martial arts doesn't clash with HotCheeks' soccer.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger michelle said...

Hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home