Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Pumpkins and Learning

Last Sunday April 1st was the annual Kootingal Pumpkin Festival... Here are some of the photo's:

Shoey and BamBam next to the 'heaviest pumpkin' weighing in at 206kg!!!!!!!!!!




Isn't he adorable?



Piddles and her friend making a scarecrow. They are digging in the hay here (obviously).



HotCheeks and his scarecrow. He made it with one mate, but here he is with a few ring-ins! He's just right of the head.




Hotcheeks with the 'bumblebee' his class made for the 'decorated pumpkin' category. From memory I think they came second.




HotCheeks was going to enter his pumpkin but he was feeling very under the weather, so decided to let it grow bigger, harvest the seeds and try again next year.

Meanwhile BamBam is making progress again, after about 4 months of regression, we are seeing him much more settled and he is learing all sorts of things. Shoey is going to train as an ABA therapist to supplement his learning. BamBam has an amazing visual recall. I'm going to try to get a video of it to illustrate my meaning. I'd like to say he has a photographic memory, but I don't think thats really the case, but if he sees it (not just looking at something, but really pays attention) then he can remember it.

And almost a week (actually it IS a week later) and I'm just getting this post up. Until next post. Bye.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See the Jayhawk hat is being worn.
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home